30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude


I love taking photos on my iPhone and when I saw this photo challenge on Positively Present yesterday, I thought it would be a fun thing to participate in.  The idea is to take a photo each day based on the list above and to focus mostly on what you're grateful for.  (Read more about it here if you wanna join!)

I'm starting a few days late so I took the first four pictures today to catch up.

Day 1: Favorite Food
I love french fries - regular or sweet potato - I could probably eat these every day!

Day 2: Smile
The unexpected coffee cover made me smile this morning.  It's the little things!

Day 3: Happiness
Being with my bestest friends (Loren, we missed you!)

Day 4: Leaves
Dinner with the cousins before Ate Jannique leaves for the Philippines. I had so much fun sitting around, laughing and talking. I love my family.

1 comment

  1. I think it only dawned on me now that you're Filipino too! Haha, it's AWESOME though.

    ReplyDelete

with love,

Rachel