Life lately, according to my iPhone

(1) A couple weeks ago I went to an event at Books of Wonder featuring Melina Marchetta, Gayle Forman and Kristin Cashore.  I went with Estelle & met two other book bloggers, Alexa and Sash.
(2)  It was my mom's 70th (!!) birthday and the whole fam went out for brunch.

(3)  Aura Thai has become mine and Kara's go-to spot for dinner. Delicious pad thai and iced tea!
(4) Photo taken from the bus, on my way home from New York.

(5) I recently discovered giveaways on Goodreads and entered a bunch, thinking I wouldn't win anything. But then I did! I got The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee. (6) I decided to splurge and treat myself to these beautiful Chanel sunglasses :)

1 comment

  1. Love the sunglasses! They look so cute. And the view of the City going home to Jersey is something I miss...

    It was AWESOME to meet you! I hope we meet up again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

with love,

Rachel