happy thanksgiving!

I know, I know - this one is obvious. But that doesn't mean it isn't worth saying (again and again), you know?  Sometimes I don't think I say it enough. So thank you & I love you. 
[As I was trying to find pictures to include, I realized that there are so many people I don't have pictures of.
Friends.. I will be harassing you at future dinners. Consider yourself warned.]

Lately, one of my favorite things to do on a Tuesday afternoon is listen to the 
lovely ladies over at Epic Reads. It's so much fun to watch people geek out 
over books as much as I do! Last week they did a Thanksgiving edition and asked 
everyone watching three questions.  I thought it would be fun to share my answers. 

Characters I'm thankful for:
Augustus Waters & Tiger Lily

2012 Debut I'm thankful for:
Fantasy // Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (review)
Contemporary // My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (review)

Sequel I'm thankful for:
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor (review)



Rediscovering the library, a good cup of coffee, finding a cute bag, 
working in the city even when drives me crazy, 
watching a really good episode on TV (Walking Dead! TVD!), 
long conversations and just those unexpected moments 
when all feels right in my world. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments

  1. I am so very, very thankful we had the opportunity to meet and that we've become friends. Here's to more years of friendship and bookish things to come! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! There are defiintely mor years of friendship and bookish things to come :)

      Delete

with love,

Rachel