Rachel & Carina's Infinite Playlist (18)


With Christmas being only 4 days away, you know we had to ..
here's the HOLIDAY EDITION! 

RACHEL • "Last Christmas" by Jimmy Eat World
Even though I'm the one who suggested doing a Christmas theme today, I had no idea what to pick! I haven't been listening to a lot of Christmas songs this year for some reason. But I finally started to a few days ago when I was putting together a playlist for my family get-together. All my longtime favorites were on there and thanks to a bunch of suggestions from other playlists (including Estelle's Rather Be Reading 2012 Holiday Mix), I found a bunch of new ones too. So the question I asked myself was - should I pick an oldie today or something new? I decided to go with.. oldie! Jimmy Eat World's cover of "Last Christmas" has been one of my favorites for years now. I heard it one day while Christmas shopping and it's been one of my staple songs to play during the holidays ever since.



CARINA • "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey
I felt like Christmas crept up really fast this year. I hardly did any Christmas shopping & I haven't been in a festive mood until.. I FOUND OUT THAT I'M OFF CHRISTMAS DAY!! Let the Christmas music commence! I chose this song by Ms. Carey because it always put me in the Christmas mood. Added bonus - I found this version with classroom instruments! Check out that xylophone action and for the guiro fans, you'll definitely enjoy this version. Enough said. Hit play and enjoy the holidays!




If you like our music, you can subscribe to our playlist on Spotify which we'll update each week!


0 comments

with love,

Rachel