Rachel & Carina's Infinite Playlist (21)



RACHEL • "Don't Turn Out the Lights" by Hacienda
I have been desperate for new music. It's been a while since I've felt super excited about a new band and I miss that feeling. That's when I stumbled across this song by Hacienda. As soon as I saw that it was produced by Dan Auerbach (lead singer of The Black Keys - one of my favoritest bands EVER), I had a good feeling that I would like it. And I did! As in played it ten times in a row kind of liked it. Their sound is a little bit of southern rock mixed in with some indie - maybe a cross between The Black Keys and The Strokes? All I know is - I LIKE IT. Hopefully you will too!



CARINA • "Kids" by MGMT (cover)
I've sort of been in a music rut these past few days so picking a song for this week was rather difficult. Instead of finding a new song to post, I decided to look at covers of songs I used to put on repeat. I've always liked the song "Kids" by MGMT and heard countless amazing covers, but this particular one was a bit more amazing than the rest. Hope you enjoy!



If you like our music, you can subscribe to our playlist on Spotify which we'll update each week!


1 comment

  1. Thanks ladies! I really liked both songs. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

with love,

Rachel