Rachel & Carina's Infinite Playlist (12)



RACHEL • "La La" by The Cab
I think I played this song like 20 times yesterday (and the day before that). It's so catchy and fun. Every time I hear the chorus, I imagine myself turning to the person next to me and singing "What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?" right in their face. (Aren't you all glad that I fight this urge?) I wish I had more to say on the song but honestly.. I just like it. Plain and simple. Hopefully you do too!




CARINA • "Just a Girl" by No Doubt
It's been a while since I listened to No Doubt but after the recent elections, I thought "Just a Girl" was a fitting song to pick for this week. I've always loved this song and thought it was great to sing along to (in the privacy of my room/car) when life that day had been sorta kinda shitty and I felt like people weren't taking me seriously. I love the way Gwen Stefani sings this song and it was great seeing her a few years back in concert with my close friends. Below is a fun acoustic version and if you haven't listened to the original, definitely check it out! Enjoy!



If you like our music, you can subscribe to our playlist on Spotify which we'll update each week!


1 comment

  1. Oh my word! My love for The Cab knows no bounds! This song is definitely one of my faves and yes, I also resist the urge to do the same exact thing! And No Doubt!!!! I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete

with love,

Rachel